Four Dragons

David Rees

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from the trailer it looks good but i just hope that the cg blood is not in the movie...

i guess it's the one: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1356802/ right?

if so, it said that the fake blood is also in the movie so :cry:

it's also available in malaysia on dvd... dunno .. i dont like fake blood (i mean cg one) but the action scenes seem solid.

One Armed Boxer

'Four Dragons' is the US name for the Malaysian martial arts movie 'Kinta 1881'...it was choreographed by Chin Kar Lok, however you only need to do a brief search to discover it hasn't got the best reviews.

Some further information and clips can be found here -

http://www.kungfucinema.com/malaysias-first-martial-arts-film-kinta-1881-2782

daisho2004

David Rees: I seen the movie and it sucked plain & simple! I thought it was going to be good from the preview but it just blew! The storyline was garbage and the acting was also. The one Guy in it he was a good fighter but I would'nt buy it if I was you. If you want to see it, I'll see if I still have it & burn you a copy free of charge.

blue_skies

I must admit I was put off by the fake CGI blood and wish they would stop using it in movies. Low-budget productions always used to have practical effects so I can't see why these films that continue to use computer generated imagery do so when it doesn't compare to real live effects. I also like you get the actor's response as blood hits them.

I also don't like the soundtrack I found that quite off-putting. I think based on that and David's comment I'm going to pass especially with money so tight these days.

17 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

Did anybody else on the forum ever watch this?

I have it (purchased) in my digital library and my viewing records shows that I have watched it (or attempted to watch it as its in my "continue watching" section) but I do not remember a thing about it.

Archived