I finally watched Enter The Dragon again

kungfusamurai

hutchy1111

Apparently Warner Brothers have 'tons' of unseen takes of Bruce during the filming of Enter The Dragon.

We have seen bits on You Tube.....so there is a good chance that footage exists!

Steve Kerridge tried to locate the BBC interview with Bruce during the filming of Enter The Dragon but he is convinced that it didn't happen.

I suspect there is a mountain of footage of Bruce Lee that exists with Warner Bros.......but it's only available at a price!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Dragon
Apparently Warner Brothers have 'tons' of unseen takes of Bruce during the filming of Enter The Dragon.

We have seen bits on You Tube.....so there is a good chance that footage exists!

Steve Kerridge tried to locate the BBC interview with Bruce during the filming of Enter The Dragon but he is convinced that it didn't happen.

I suspect there is a mountain of footage of Bruce Lee that exists with Warner Bros.......but it's only available at a price!

In the ETD doc, On Location: Enter The Dragon, you can hear some of Lee's interview amongst some of the dubbing and comments. It's during a montage of clips. He says something like: "... It's been hard, but..."

Then they go back to the voice over for the doc. He obviously talking about the production. They never show him communicating with someone.

The Monkeys Claw

Wuxiafan - for the point about Lee's character not interacting with Saxon and Kelly's characters, I think it would have given Lee more opportunity to showcase his acting skills with an actor like John Saxon.

Lee and Saxon not only talk on the boat "a woman like that could teach you a lot about yourself" but also at the banquet "Mr Roper, don't con me".

His intentions for going to Han's island were not to just to avenge his sister. It was O'Hara and the other thugs who chased her around and drove her to commit suicide, not Han himself. It's hard to say when her death occurred, right around the time they asked him to go to Han's island or months or years before.

The question as to when his sister was killed is answered in the movie

"the last of the tournaments were held three years ago. I was in the city with your sister at that time"

Plus Lee was a Shaolin monk, so he wasn't supposed to be motivated to kill. At least, not to kill Han.

respectively.

KFS

A guy who kidnaps people off the street and uses them to test drugs on isn't motivation enough?

Archived