Sonny Chiba movie collection question.

Jackie Fhan

Jackie Fhan

http://www.amazon.com/Sonny-Chiba-Collection-4-Movies/dp/B0030VBGFY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1274240291&sr=8-1

Wal mart has this for 5 dollars.. but is it even worth it? How are the movies, wonder if they are published out by anyone else?

It is milcreek so I can only expect the worse quality etc

For 5 dollars, I honestly don't care to spend the money even if the movies are bad, I only wonder if they are decent and if they are on any other releases? Then I could save time and just get the other versions.

For the first time ever, these 4 martial arts classics are available together uncut, unedited and now available for an incredible value! Chiba's legacy as a martial arts master, teacher and movie star is showcased in this exclusive collection featuring the following international hits: G.I. Samurai (aka Time Slip), Ninja Wars (aka Black Magic Wars), Legend of the Eight Samurai, and Resurrection of Golden Wolf.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got this.

While it is Mill Creek the transfers were from BCI when they were releasing Sonny Chiba movies...they are 16x9 WS and have decent subtitles.

It's easily worth the 5 bucks if you don't have any of these movies yet.

Jackie Fhan
I've got this.

While it is Mill Creek the transfers were from BCI when they were releasing Sonny Chiba movies...they are 16x9 WS and have decent subtitles.

It's easily worth the 5 bucks if you don't have any of these movies yet.

You can't go wrong with CHIBA! I don't have a couple of these movies I might pick this up.

I was checking out the other box set with him wired up, I love the movie Soul of Chiba, I want to pick up that dvd just for that awesome cover! I have Machine Gun Dragon on dvdr and haven't watched it yet, I thought this was a Bunta Sugawara movie?

Archived