Robin Hood

daisho2004

daisho2004

OK I just came back from seeing this movie, and I kinda have mixed feelings about it.

1) I thought the storyline was very good.

2) The Action was good, I was kinda hoping for more.

3) Here is what I didn't like, I'm use to all the other Robin Hood movies more recently the Kevin Costner version, which I enjoyed that storyline, to me it was complete. In this new version we see Robin in the Crusades, and then returning home under a different name. But the real story of Robin Hood doesn't start until the end of this movie leaving off the Robin Hood we all have come to known from other movies, this was a prequel if nothing more. The end Battle looked like a scene from a WWII Movie the Invasion of Normandy on the Beach. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy this movie, but Robin Hood's story really begins at the end.

Here is the Official site:

http://www.robinhoodthemovie.com/

robinhood2010.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw this monady nught (cheap tickets day) really enjoyed it, was good to have a new angle on the tale of Robin Hood, Crowe was good but his accent chnged a few times, some, some of the action looked a bit rushed, hope we get a pt 2. but the rumors say star and director had a fall out during the making of this film, so who knows. don't listen to all those reviews sayingi t's dreadful dull and tedious it's not.

Archived