Cinderella (2006)

daisho2004

daisho2004

CINDERELLA: Korean Horror Has anyone seen this movie if so how is it?

synopsis:

Mommy's little girl Hyeon Su (Shin Se Kyung, Moon Geun Young's friend in My Sweet Bride) is a normal 17-year-old student, beautiful enough to disregard her friends' latest obsession: plastic surgery. Or maybe the lack of interest is due to the fact that her ever so gentle mother Yoon Hee (Do Ji Won of Ladies of the Palace and The Land) is a plastic surgeon. When one of her friends decides to go under the knife for a little revision, Yoon Hee gives her more than a pretty new face. The result is blood all over the place. Seeing so many of her friends die, Hyeon Su finds comfort in her friend Sung Eun, but then she discovers a little secret mommy wouldn't want her to know...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CINDERELLA: Korean Horror Has anyone seen this movie if so how is it?

synopsis:

Mommy's little girl Hyeon Su (Shin Se Kyung, Moon Geun Young's friend in My Sweet Bride) is a normal 17-year-old student, beautiful enough to disregard her friends' latest obsession: plastic surgery. Or maybe the lack of interest is due to the fact that her ever so gentle mother Yoon Hee (Do Ji Won of Ladies of the Palace and The Land) is a plastic surgeon. When one of her friends decides to go under the knife for a little revision, Yoon Hee gives her more than a pretty new face. The result is blood all over the place. Seeing so many of her friends die, Hyeon Su finds comfort in her friend Sung Eun, but then she discovers a little secret mommy wouldn't want her to know...

Hey daisho2004 !

I have the movie & I like it, it may not be a classic of all times but I like it much more than red shoes & tales of 2 sisters ( which is more of a mystery maybe ). It is bloody but not super gross.

The storyline is not bad & touches of issues of what women will do for looks & what parents will sacrifice for their kids. Hope you like it if you decide to get it !!

Xiexie Athena

Archived