Lady Exterminator

Winfred

Just watched this....what a marvelous movie this is. Chen Ping and a young Derek Erh fight so ferociously in many scenes. Yueh Hua, Tsung Hua, Hua Lun, Shaw Yin Yin and Shirley Yu are all good in it. Celestial should have remastered this movie. As it is, I only have this letterboxed English-dubbed DVD with Arabic & French subtitles.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Hi Winfred, I'm pretty sure Shaws remastered this, I have it on VCD. Sped up fight scenes kinda put me off to it, but I'll have to give it another chance it sounds.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

It's Lady Assassin. Just looked for it. That film sounds great. I'll have to look it up.

Fang Shih-yu
that's lady exterminator he talk about not lady assassin or lady professional

Lady Exterminator is a '77 Shaw release directed by Sun Chung.:bigsmile:

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
you think you learn me that lol i have that dvd too with french sub

Is this a period piece kung fu movie?

Or in modern times after the 30's.

thanks,

GD Y-Y

LADY EXTERMINATOR is a sequel to THE DRUG CONNECTION which Celestial put out as The Sexy Killer - and no, it hasn't been released on VCD or any other home-cinema format!

And if you guys have the same English dubbed "letterboxed" bootleg version off a tape off a 35mm print from some Middel Eastern territory as I do then... it's missing a LOT of picture info. I would so much looove to see this film be given a proper release.

By the way, some collectors (on other boards, of course, LOL) mistakenly think Lady Exterminator is an alternative title for The Sexy Killer. Well, it isn't!

Also, I saw one crappy, crappy bootlegger who released the INDONESIAN film LADY EXTERMINATOR (aka I Want To Get Even, starring Eva Arnaz) and used most of the poster from the HK film because he was too daft to tell the difference, hahaha.

LADY EXTERMINATOR:

LadyExterminator1977-1-b-1.jpg

DRUG CONNECTION AKA THE SEXY KILLER:

DrugConnection1976-1-b-1.jpg

LADY EXTERMINATOR (the Indo film) with wrong cover (apart from one picture of Eva Arnaz on the back)

ladyexterminator_forkert_cover-1.jpg

Archived