Pratchya movie's project now>>Korean film & Chocolate 2

king hades

king hades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZkSZDWmSGA&feature=player_embedded

Pratchya movie's project now>>Korean film & Chocolate 2

Annoucer : Today news start with Mr.Pratchya Pinkeaw's movie project. He recently finish his Hollywood film and go to the next film direct Korean film.Reporter : New Mr.Pratchya Pinkeaw's movie project is Thai-Korean movie stars by Jija Yanin after he recently finish "Elephant White", His first English language film.

Pratchya : Teakwondo is very attractive martial art so I'll make this film loke Ong-bak but use teakwondo style in action scenes and we'll choose one of Baby V.O.X.,Pop singer girl group in Korean, who'll play teakwondo action.

This project is the cooperation of Sahamongkol International and Korean production so we'll use our actors too but at this time we don't have conclution yet.

Reporter : This project will shoot in this October and major theme in Thailand then he'll shoot Chocolate 2 immedietely and guarantee that'll raw action much more than part 1 and filming at Japan.

Pratchya : I'll make Chocolate 2 first because we talk to Japan that we'll ready for shoot within this year so I have to make Thai-Korean film first then Chocolate 2, I think I'll choose japanese actor who play as leading actor.

Reporter : About Tabengman project he says this movie have to postpone but not shut it down.

He just to make 2 BIG projects first (Thai-Korean filme and Chocolate 2)

-------------------------------------

Jija Yanin movie project now are

1.Jak ka len (Action Comedy) Jeeja meet Mum Jokmok

2.Thai-Korean movie

3.Chocolate 2

4.Tabengman

Thanks for the news

Mr. Go_galactix

Modern Nine TV Channel

www.youtube.com

www.yaninnews.com

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer

Good to hear news about Jeeja Yanin`s next project...

...however I don`t really care about Prachya`s involvement, the biggest question for me would be is Panna Rittikrai involved? That will be a major factor that`ll make me go & watch it!

It would be even better if Ryoo Seung-wan could get involved for the Korean co-production!

One Armed Boxer
Mr.Pratchya Pinkeaw's movie project is Thai-Korean movie stars by Jija Yanin after he recently finish "Elephant White", His first English language film.

The guys over at fareastfilms.com have just posted the trailer for 'Elephant White', Prachya's first full English language movie (although personally I felt that honor belonged to 'Tom Yum Goong', but let's not split hairs)...

...as suspected, the movie looks absolutely abysmal, I mean if this is the best they can make it look in a trailer, then the whole movie doesn't bare thinking about. Prachya doesn't have a leg to stand on without Panna Rittikrai to back him up in the action department, kind of similar to Gordon Chan.

So brace yourself for 1:41 minutes of cringe inducing dialogue, "action" scenes being performed by actors who make the HK pop stars that everyone complains about look like they've spent their life training in martial arts, & Kevin Bacon attempting, with grating results, what appears to be a cockney accent.....you've been warned.

http://www.fareastfilms.com/newsPage/Trailer-For-Elephant-White-3158.htm

Drunken Monk

I could hardly focus on the trailer with that horrible accent on display? Why make him a cockney?

Either way, the film looks dreadful.

ShaOW!linDude

Meh.

Looks to be MA lite. Sucks.

May check it out when it hits the movie channels whenever it gets there.

One Armed Boxer
I could hardly focus on the trailer with that horrible accent on display? Why make him a cockney?

Who knows!? But judging by his mannerisms, perhaps Prachya just said to him "act like a modern day Jack Sparrow", which maybe sounds like a cool idea on paper, but probably translates in the real world to a career slump for Bacon....it's not even getting a cinematic release!

With Bacon & Hounsou onboard I think that's what they would have been aiming for...which is probably an indication that the reason behind it going straight to DVD is based on how bad it's turned out, and wasn't the original intention.

& someone needed to proof read the script:

"When did you start believing you couldn't be killed?"

"I haven't"

Ummm, does that even make sense!?

ShaOW!linDude

Yeah, and what was Bacon's last line of the trailer? Something like "Happiness is a warm gun"?

Uh, happiness is an un-corny action movie.....with good action.

Archived