Help Finding this film's title

kungfudolly

kungfudolly

During the mid 80's, I remember watching a Shaw Bros. film about a small group of guys who end up taking on an entire army inside this big mansion. At the end of the film, 2 guys are laying side by side, their bodies full of weapons and covered in blood, and one asks the other to help him up one last time. When he does, they both scream in pain and the film freezes and ends.

I remember really enjoying that movie and wonder if anyone knows the title from my short description.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jackie Fhan
During the mid 80's, I remember watching a Shaw Bros. film about a small group of guys who end up taking on an entire army inside this big mansion. At the end of the film, 2 guys are laying side by side, their bodies full of weapons and covered in blood, and one asks the other to help him up one last time. When he does, they both scream in pain and the film freezes and ends.

I remember really enjoying that movie and wonder if anyone knows the title from my short description.

I don't think it is one I have seen, but I am sure someone will be able to help you out, but it being on dvd would be the hard part I'd imagine unless its a popular film.

SadShawFan

Answer: THE DUEL starring Ti Lung and David Chiang, directed by Chang Cheh.

PS: Famous quote at the end before they try to get up and crash down to the ground being caught in a freeze frame whilst doing so: "... too bad that nobody saw us slaughtering them..."

kungfudolly
Answer: THE DUEL starring Ti Lung and David Chiang, directed by Chang Cheh.

PS: Famous quote at the end before they try to get up and crash down to the ground being caught in a freeze frame whilst doing so: "... too bad that nobody saw us slaughtering them..."

Thanks! :xd:

kungfudolly
The English language release was titled DUEL OF THE IRON FIST.

I can't wait to see it again. Thanks!

Archived