Todays Releases "Kid With the Golden Arm", Also "Tidal Wave".

Jackie Fhan

Jackie Fhan

51ICDQF9f4L._SS500_.jpg

Anyone interested in these titles? Tidal Wave is the Korean Tsunami disater movie. I think I'll wait for the asian release that I have in one of my carts at one of the online retailers. I personally don't know much about the Kid with the Golden Arm but I'll be buying it, any word on a BR release and if I should wait for that one?

Also, there is this, not sure how it stacks up with other releases etc

Essential Art House: Kurosawa Collection (Hidden Fortress/Ikiru/Throne of Blood)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazon says out of stock for KWTGA. Hopefully that means its selling well and we'll get more Venoms!

Jackie Fhan

[Legend of the Tsunami Warrior THis also came out, any good? I actually own the taiwan version. Haven't watched it yet.

I personally don't know much about the Kid with the Golden Arm

Hey there - I cover Golden Arm on Part 3 of my Documentary on the Venoms. Check it out HERE.

Thanks,

VenomsFan

The Lizard
I personally don't know much about the Kid with the Golden Arm

Some hate some love it.It`s not in top3 venom movie but it`s really excellent anyway.There is plenty of fights,not much pause between them.And Lo Mangs character is ultracool.Recommended without hesitation.

I have IVL but gonna update it.

Jackie Fhan

Well, I didn't like Element Ninjas as much as I thought, just a few parts felt a little cheap to me. Liked 5 Deadly Venoms a lot more but still felt a movie like the Heroic Ones felt a little better to me still. So, I'll just have to watch this one and see where it ranks :)

Archived