Showbox dvds in the UK

dionbrother

dionbrother

Noticed that the Showbox dvds are super cheap on Amazon.co.uk, any strong recommendations for particular titles? I haven't seen a detailed guide for their old school releases on the web and the alternate titles are hard to identify.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dionbrother

My bad. Upon closer inspection, I realized these were Vengeance Video dvds categorized when I hit a Showbox term in the search engine.

Gone totally Emily Latella here.

dionbrother

Amazon.co.uk lists Showbox as the manufacturer for Vengeance dvds. Future Vidasia "imports."

Guest Markgway

I didn't realise Showbox handled Vengeance Video's distribution - must've been under a different name. I seem to recall it being DVD.com. As I don't have any Vengeance titles I can't check.

northern b
Noticed that the Showbox dvds are super cheap on Amazon.co.uk, any strong recommendations for particular titles? I haven't seen a detailed guide for their old school releases on the web and the alternate titles are hard to identify.

Yes the DVDs are dirt cheap now and certainly worth picking up before they go out of circulation and up in price...

Check this thread for Vengeance titles

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6712&highlight=vengeance+gold&page=3

Archived