Deadly Duo blu-ray shipping...

OldPangYau

got mine today, and it's okay-looking (much better than the Well Go crap, but not as good as OPIUM). the Englisch 5.1 Audio is out of synch all the way through :D. the 2 Mono Tracks are okay. Problem is, the Movie is set to default to the 5.1 Crap, so most people will start watching that out of syncho crap track...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's Region A locked (won't play on my Region B coded PS3)

actually i got mine from amazon.co.uk via a marketplace seller (new)!

much, much cheaper postage than from the amazon.com site, although the seller is in America!

kungfusamurai

I like the Well Go blu rays. I got the three of them, with just Delightful Forest needing to be replaced by the company. But they look really good, not upconverted from a standard def master.

KFS

Wheat Thin Man
I like the Well Go blu rays. I got the three of them, with just Delightful Forest needing to be replaced by the company. But they look really good, not upconverted from a standard def master.

KFS

I haven't watched Brothers Five yet, but I was amazed at how good The Delightful Forest looked. A must own, for sure.

thanks to the excellent Sharpness of the Blu i could make out a motor boat in the background for a few Seconds :)

496a0d86532948.jpg

you will only notice it when looking for it - but then you see it moving and the foam behind it :D

75 min mark

thanks to the excellent Sharpness of the Blu i could make out a motor boat in the background for a few Seconds :)

496a0d86532948.jpg

you will only notice it when looking for it - but then you see it moving and the foam behind it :D

75 min mark

You won't often hear me saying this, but you are anal:xd:.

You erm, heading to the IMDB goofs section, or shall I:wink:?

You won't often hear me saying this, but you are anal:xd:.

Pot, kettle. Kettle, pot. Have you two met? :wink:

Pot, kettle. Kettle, pot. Have you two met? :wink:

Yes, and it was a great day. Just taking a look at the video:

"Do you, competent A/V take tangible subtitles to produce a decent product?"

well at least i LOVE seeing such goofs. i know folks who HATE the Shaw Movies once they realized they've got lousy studio sets and laughable Wigs :D

well at least i LOVE seeing such goofs. i know folks who HATE the Shaw Movies once they realized they've got lousy studio sets and laughable Wigs :D

They're even in a recent HD feature such as 'Red Cliff'! 'Iron Monkey' reveals things such as a dummy on the final capture of the review.

Archived