Rare Korean Action Films at KMDB

Yakuza954

Yakuza954

Are currently available for free online viewing at- http://www.kmdb.or.kr/eng/vod/eventPage.asp

vod05_eng_01.jpg

The Korean film database has always been the most useful of the asian movie databases online because of its wonderfully "engrish" language pages, and the plot synopses and images contained within. Best of all though, is there "Video on demand" service for when they hold online retrospectives on older korean films. Its usually just drama, but i've been periodically checking in case they'd start uploading korean martial arts films, and they finally have. It's even free for once, so check it out-- there's a good mix of Manchurian westerns, a 1980 shapes movie and even modern-day GWG.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yakuza954

Registration is free, and only the action films on the page I linked to are free.

I watched So-kwon martial arts (1980) and I enjoyed it very much. The lead guy was Benny Tsui, wasn't it? I know he is credit under two different korean names: Ha hu-seong and Seo byeong han, but I am almost positive this is the guy from Raging Master's Tiger Crane with hwang jang lee, do correct me if I'm wrong.

Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee

That's what I am curious about too, I guess Ha Hu Seong really is Benny Tsui!

- Thanks for the heads up Yakuza!

has anyone managed to rip the stream??????????:nerd:

Silver Hermit, I don't know if it is possible to do, if so I don't know how to

Archived