Please help me find the title to this film:PLEASE

UberStein

UberStein

1) It had on it's VHS box cover a large group of asian boys dressed in colorful samurai gear

2) But the actual film takes place in a Shaolin Monk place of nothing but young boys

3) there's a scene early on where the boys are woken up in the morning and made to stand nude next to their beds,Yes-it shows their private areas,

The movie was called 13 Crazy Monkeys or something like that. This is not a joke, this is something I rented as a youngster at the local video store.

Could ANYONE please help me find it. There has to be at least 1 person here who's seen the same film

Thank You

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venomsfreak

Painted faces starring Sammo Hung possibly. It wasn't a Shaolin picture, but it did have small boys in a school.

UberStein
Painted faces starring Sammo Hung possibly. It wasn't a Shaolin picture, but it did have small boys in a school.

Thanks anyway venomsfreak, but that was not it. But thanks anyway for trying :-)

I remember pretty clearly a scene early on where a group of "shaolin" young boy monks are made to rise out of their bed NUDE and done some type of training.

You see, it was THAT scene that really shocked me at the age of 10. It's THAT scene that always stuck with me. It was kinda fucked up, you know?

Oh well, thanks anyway buddy

UberStein
Reminds me of this:

75226fe4bb72c22ee8aafb75af318a1fae994eee.jpg

Thanks anyway ThunderScore, but that is not the film. But "Snake Fist Dynamo" is a fun movie to watch. Have a good day.

A long shot...

Warriors of Shaolin (1980)

aka 13 Poles from Shaolin

aka Monks Go Crazy

Here's a youtube clip:

It's Taiwanese and the clip doesn't involve any kids. Back in the day, distributors were known to take liberties with minor details like movie titles...

its either

The Little Hero of Shaolin Temple

or

36 superkids

I think shapes might be right with Little Hero.

I know they aren't samurai outfits, but is this the cover you remember?

TheLittleHeroofShaolinTemple1984-1-.jpg

It's also on R1 DVD under the title "Red Dragon of Shaolin"

Archived