The Super Gang trailer

bruceleeclones

bruceleeclones

Thought I'd make a post about the new trailer I made and uploaded to my Youtube channel. I will eventually make trailers for all the clone movies;

The Super Gang Trailer

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaolin Chamber 36

Good job on the trailer. I look forward to more of your quality work. Definitely post back when you get a new one made. I have not seen this movie, but it looks like I must check it out.

bruceleeclones

Thanks for your support SC36. I'd be very interested in getting a copy of that subtitled print Jamal!

Shaolivevil

Nice clean trailer. I vaguely remember my father renting this from the video store back in the 80's. Is this the film where Bruce Le is killed onscreen? I could be mistaken but wasn't he kicked off a cliff or something?

bruceleeclones
Nice clean trailer. I vaguely remember my father renting this from the video store back in the 80's. Is this the film where Bruce Le is killed onscreen? I could be mistaken but wasn't he kicked off a cliff or something?

Yeah thats the one. Not one of my favourite Le films (he's not in it enough!) but not a bad HK actioner.

HyperDrive

"Directed by Yellow John"

That's an interesting alias for someone to use.

One Armed Boxer

If I remember correctly this is also the movie where a watermelon stands in for someones head being stomped to pieces...genius movie making!

bruceleeclones

Looks good. quality not so great on the outdoor scenes tho. Need to get a copy of this!

Archived