Sammo Hung's "The Victim" in Cantonese with English subs?

Space

Hey guys, new here hello!

I'm looking for a version of The Victim with Cantonese audio and English subtitles. HKFlix has the U.S. Tai Seng version, which sounds like it has no subtitles (and full screen to boot). All the other versions are out of print and I've had no luck elsewhere on the web. Someone has that version on YouTube in its entirety in the English dub as well but it's so bad...

P.S. I recently bought the Fortune Star release of City Hunter, anybody wanna trade (is there a separate thread for that?)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can get it here, but you need a multi-region DVD player in order to play this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Victim-DVD-Sammo-Hung/dp/B00004TT74/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1272577615&sr=1-2

Or here but this version is a boot (don't recommend) and it only contains the dub.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VICTIM-Sammo-Hung-Leung-Kar-Yan-DVD-BRAND-NEW-/250586602496?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item3a58201c00

Thanks! I don't need to have pounds to buy something from Amazon UK do I?

I have a multi-region player though, thanks to Philips and a simple code...:nerd:

dionbrother

Your credit card should do the converting. They now have a special feature that gives you the currency conversion in US dollars on your order. I just ordered the Aussie dvd of THE PERFECT WEAPON from Amazon.co.uk and discovered this fine new gimmick.

In fact, I order just about everything from that site. The UK dvd market is hipper and gives my hacked Phillips a good workout.

Your credit card should do the converting. They now have a special feature that gives you the currency conversion in US dollars on your order. I just ordered the Aussie dvd of THE PERFECT WEAPON from Amazon.co.uk and discovered this fine new gimmick.

In fact, I order just about everything from that site. The UK dvd market is hipper and gives my hacked Phillips a good workout.

Absolutely - Great way to get foreign versions of films. Wish the shipping was a bit more reasonable though...

All Amazon's different location stores (UK, Japan, etc) work the same way. In fact, you can log into all with the same username/password. Very convenient.

OK, so I tried to order the movie from Amazon UK but it said it couldn't ship to my U.S. address...

dionbrother

If you are buying from a dealer, there may be some who don't ship to the US.

Archived