Kung Fu movie event @ Stockwell, London (2nd May 2010)

falkor

Address: The Old Classic Cinema, 211 Clapham Road, SW9 OQH - opposite Stockwell Tube Station. Doors open 6pm till Midnight showing Fists, The Kicks and the Evils + Massacre Survivor so bring your horns cause it's going to be a road block. Pass on the good news!.

Massacre_Survivor_-_Flyer2.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo, I just tried looking this up & got Third Space Bar at that address... is that right? Is this a bar screening? Also, what's the entry fee?

Yo, I just tried looking this up & got Third Space Bar at that address... is that right? Is this a bar screening? Also, what's the entry fee?

it is the same place i think the cinema is in the actual bar, the time is 6-10 and entry is £10.00

kungfusamurai

...and falkor will be personally signing copies of Born Invincible. ** cue Carter Wong's evil laugh **

KFS

is it like proper cinema type thing or more like what was at the bethnal green showing?

no idea first time for me at this place but the guys who did the audio commentary for bethnal arranged this one so it will a entertaining evening.

Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee

Great! I hope to make it down for this!

-- Interesting decision to re-show Massacre Survivor, I imagine many of those at the showing will have been at the previous one!

Great! I hope to make it down for this!

-- Interesting decision to re-show Massacre Survivor, I imagine many of those at the showing will have been at the previous one!

a lot of people from that part of london where not at the last show but will be at this one so this is will be a big thing for them.

Archived