Have you watched ALL 10 of these classic movies?

falkor

Have you watched ALL 10 of these movies?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Have you watched ALL 10 of these movies?

3 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Whatever happened to Falkor?

He went quiet on here after the A Massacre Survivor project turned into something of a scandal. He did however continue to post on the FLK forum, back when that was still fairly active. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Silver and Gold Dragon said:

He went quiet on here after the A Massacre Survivor project turned into something of a scandal

Which scandal ?

4 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Which scandal ?

Well back in 2010 @falkor made a thread asking a planned 20 people to contribute £100 to buy a DVD-R copy of A Massacre Survivor off Toby Russell for a total of £2000:

The scandalous part came after the deal was done. There was a public showing at which copies were sold for £5, then after that it found it's way online for free on torrent sites, youtube etc. I know if I were one of the original contributors I'd be really annoyed at f @falkor.

8 hours ago, Silver and Gold Dragon said:

Well back in 2010 @falkor made a thread asking a planned 20 people to contribute £100 to buy a DVD-R copy of A Massacre Survivor off Toby Russell for a total of £2000:

The scandalous part came after the deal was done. There was a public showing at which copies were sold for £5, then after that it found it's way online for free on torrent sites, youtube etc. I know if I were one of the original contributors I'd be really annoyed at f @falkor.

Wasn't there also a further scandal (or at least some uproar) about the print getting remastered and sold again? I might be confusing that with something else.

The main 'further scandal' I know of is that after pissing lots of people off with Massacre @falkor wanted people to contribute £70 for a widescreen, 35mm transfer of Shaolin Vs. Lama.  

As for remastered and sold again, I can't remember anything like that other than digitally enhanced versions turning up online.

1 hour ago, Silver and Gold Dragon said:

The main 'further scandal' I know of is that after pissing lots of people off with Massacre @falkor wanted people to contribute £70 for a widescreen, 35mm transfer of Shaolin Vs. Lama.  

As for remastered and sold again, I can't remember anything like that other than digitally enhanced versions turning up online.

Maybe that's what I was thinking of, thanks. 

TheFlyingPanda

Watched all of them...

on that note, I picked up a German DVD copy of "Last Fist of Fury" a while back, also watched Shaolin Vs Lama on the big screen in a Theater in Portland, a much better experience. 

Besides... the greatest classic martial arts Film is located in an alternate dimension were Bruce Lee lived and completed Game of Death.. man was that last fight scene great! Second place is in that same time line were Bruce Lee and Fu Sheng team up as Investigators in the 1800's after The murderous Black Dragon cult.. what was it called? oh yea, "Dragon , Monkey and the Jade Dagger"  also in that dimension there is a pristine original widescreen print of Born Invincible ;) 

On 12/30/2014 at 8:11 PM, DrNgor said:

1) Born Invincible - No.

2) Super Ninjas - No, but I've seen the last fight on Youtube.

3) Enter The Dragon - Yes. Owned it on VHS at one point.

4) 7 Grandmasters - Yes.

5) Invincible Armour - One of my favorites.

6) Snake In The Eagle's Shadow - Yes.

7) Way Of The Dragon - Yes.

😎 The Last Fist Of Fury / Real Bruce Lee - No.

9) The Secret Rivals - Yes.

10) Shaolin Vs. Lama - Yes. I thought it was overrated. I prefer Shaolin Temple Against Lama.

Now, I've seen all of them except for Born Invincible.

Secret Executioner
On 4/27/2010 at 9:13 PM, falkor said:

1) Born Invincible

2) Super Ninjas

3) Enter The Dragon

4) 7 Grandmasters

5) Invincible Armour

6) Snake In The Eagle's Shadow

7) Way Of The Dragon

😎 The Last Fist Of Fury / Real Bruce Lee

9) The Secret Rivals

10) Shaolin Vs. Lama

1/ Yes, loved it.

2/ Title doesn't ring a bell, but if it's an Alexander Lo movie where he fights Ninjas I may have seen it.

3/ Of course, one of my first MA films.

4/ I have it on DVD but I don't think I've watched it

5/ Yup, a nice one. Then again, Hwang Jang Lee movies are usually awesome.

6/ Nope

7/ Yes, and I was highly disappointed - the Bruce Lee/Chuck Norris fight is great but the movie is overall fairly poor.

8/ If it's a documentary that suddenly becomes a vehicle introducing various clones (notably Bruce Li as a Kato-like character and Dragon Lee IIRC), yes.

9/ No

10/ Yup, another nice one with awesome one-liners.

5 to 7 or 8 out of 10. Decent score I guess.

On 12/30/2014 at 8:11 PM, DrNgor said:

1) Born Invincible - No.

2) Super Ninjas - No, but I've seen the last fight on Youtube.

3) Enter The Dragon - Yes. Owned it on VHS at one point.

4) 7 Grandmasters - Yes.

5) Invincible Armour - One of my favorites.

6) Snake In The Eagle's Shadow - Yes.

7) Way Of The Dragon - Yes.

😎 The Last Fist Of Fury / Real Bruce Lee - No.

9) The Secret Rivals - Yes.

10) Shaolin Vs. Lama - Yes. I thought it was overrated. I prefer Shaolin Temple Against Lama.

Well, five years and two weeks later, I can safely say I've seen all the movies on this list.

Archived