The Losers

daisho2004

OK I went to see this movie last night and its another comic book trying to make its mark as a full length movie. There was a decent amount of action and decent storyline but the movie was very predictable, you knew what was going to happened before it did. At best I'd say its a good B-movie, but I think bad box office results will send this movie to DVD right away. And when it hits DVD I think its going to find a strong cult following. It definitely leaves off there is going to be a sequel, but next time I'll wait for the DVD to see any sequel that is made.

Synopsis:

Members of an elite U.S. Special Forces unit are sent into the Bolivian jungle on a search and destroy mission. The team -- Clay, Jensen, Roque, Pooch and Cougar -- find themselves the target of a lethal betrayal instigated from inside by a powerful enemy known only as Max. Presumed dead, the group makes plans to even the score when they're joined by the mysterious Aisha, a beautiful operative with her own agenda. Working together, they must remain deep undercover while tracking the heavily-guarded Max, a ruthless man bent on embroiling the world in a new high-tech global war.

losersposter-3.jpg

Here is the Trailer:

http://www.the-losers.com/

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
froffeecoffee

For right now there seems to be a lot of mediocre films out save for Kick-Ass and Iron Man 2.

The Losers looks like this will be the tone for the summer.

Toy Story 3 and Predators are the only movies I'm looking forward to.

daisho2004

froffeecoffee: The Losers is out right now, but I think it will be gone in a few more weeks and on DVD before the late Summer.

Drunken Monk

I actually watched this a few weeks ago. It felt like a poor man's A-Team. The action was apt but it just felt PG-13 all the way. The plot was paper thin and it had the WORST villain to ever be in a film.

Yeah, I'd avoid this one if I were you.

Guest WuxiaFan
Toy Story 3 and Predators are the only movies I'm looking forward to.

:khi3f:

What about THE EXPENDABLES?

The plot was paper thin and it had the WORST villain to ever be in a film. Yeah, I'd avoid this one if I were you.

Daisho - this is why only a couple of people have commented on this. It didn't look good to me, either. :ooh:

froffeecoffee

WuxiaFan = What about THE EXPENDABLES?

Yes, also one of the few I'm looking forward to.

Morgoth Bauglir

I’m most looking forward to Machete. I’ll catch Expendables one day on DVD. It looks like a good mindless action movie. I'm picky about seeing movies in the theater. Too much money.

Archived