Info needed on Drag-On Toker The Kung Fu Smoker

Blacula

I stumbled across this advert on the incredible Serious Jacksonville blog located here for a movie called Drag-On Toker The Kung Fu Smoker -

dragontoker1.jpg

I've had a scan around and don't seem to be able to find anything on this movie. Anyone heard of it before or even seen it?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an awesome retitle. The only certain thing is that blog lists it as a 1977 release. It's probably not Stoner though.

There's several other strange retitles shown on that blog such as "Pork Chopper - The Kung Fu Butcher."

Yea I thought about it being Stoner but can't imagine anyone would leave George Lazenby out of a poster or advertisement or whatever at that point in time. One other poster turned up on a t-shirt site called novemberfire but similarly reveals nothing -

nftpop220b.gif

No idea if they've made that up themselves or what. A very odd re-titling indeed.

Pork Chopper was quite amusing too, tempted to try and find that one too but i'm almost certain it's not a pork driven tale of revenge.

DragonClaws
3 hours ago, lungfei said:

sorry to revive a 7 year old thread but came across this image while searching for 42nd street kung fu :D

Thanks for sharing these @lungfei, those are some classic/funny posters dude.

Archived