Fist of Legend # 3

daisho2004

Has anyone seen this movie? If so how was it?

AKA: Dragon In Fury

Director(s): Tony Mou Kin-Tak

Released: 2004

Genre(s): Martial Arts

Plot: Chen Jun (Dragon Shek) returns to Shanghai to discover that his kung fu master, Fok Yun-Kap (Gordon Liu), has dead under mysterious circumstances. Fok's funeral is disrupted by representatives from a rival Japanese martial arts school, who deliver an insulting signboard that reads “Sick Men of Asia”. Infuriated by this insult, Chen returns the sign to the Japanese, and proceeds to beat the entire karate school into submission. Subsequently, he learns that Fok was murdered by the Japanese gang, and that they are terrorizing his former school. He sets out on a bloody trail of vengeance. In the end, Chen must pay the ultimate price of his patriotism...

!B(4H9Lg!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLlyV52BKeiRgqB,!~~_12.JPG

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the boards Darien. Fist of Legend 2 was a composite film which featured former child star David Cho (Kung Fu Kids) being credited as "Jet Le" and he takes on a Russian fighter played by former Jean-Claude Van Damme stunt double Todd Senofonte. Shaw Brothers veteran Lu Feng played the Russian's mentor oif sorts.

It was called

Fists of Legend 2: Iron Bodyguards

14533-large.jpg

Was part # 3 any good? And I don't recall the 2nd. movie either.

Not worth recalling either.

...Unless you're like Brain Neutralizers.

Me? I prefer Kung Fu Films.

ThunderScore

For me, FISTS OF LEGENDS 2 was not unlike watching an IFD movie - NINJA AVENGERS comes to mind, where Richard Harrison Ninja scenes are shoehorned into an older film with some cool people...

Look at that ocean shores logo in the right hand corner. They really do have no shame.

Was part # 3 any good? And I don't recall the 2nd. movie either.

It's not even a sequel - just PanMedia's made-up title to boost sales :).

BATTLE AXE 45

I have this movie God save me.This is a rehashed story of Fist Of Fury with mediocre martial arts and less than stellar acting and martial arts by that block of wood Dragon Shek.

Archived