searching for a title

frejdan

hello. i am new here. but i am looking for a old kung fu movie which i dont the name to. but little bit a the story if someone knows which movie it is.

our "hero" is follow by someone who studies him, by the end of the movie these 2 meet in a fight. both are so good that no-one wins. their mother is there as they lay there wounded they get to know that these 2 are brothers. which movie is this?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds like and could be the movie called Martial Arts aka Chinese Mack aka Chinese Godfather Starring Chan Wai Man aka Chen Hui Min as the elder brother.There was a woman at the end when they realised they were brothers but I can't remember if she was their mother or the girlfriend of one of them.

Check this:

http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/movie.asp?id=6866

hello, thanx for yr answer.

i have chinese godfather on dvd and it is not that movie i am looking for...

hello, thanx for yr answer.

i have chinese godfather on dvd and it is not that movie i am looking for...

Hi Frejdan,welcome to this forum and thanks for your response.I just want you to know that there are many akas sometimes referring to different movies or mistakes being made by mixing up titles at data bases.

Martial Arts was never known as Chinese Godfather in my neck of the woods I only knew of this alt name in the West so I would like you to confirm if the movie I described is indeed Martial Arts which you have got on dvd as Chinese Godfather then we'll take it from there to find the movie you are looking for.

Hi Frejdan,welcome to this forum and thanks for your response.I just want you to know that there are many akas sometimes referring to different movies or mistakes being made by mixing up titles at data bases.

Martial Arts was never known as Chinese Godfather in my neck of the woods I only knew of this alt name in the West so I would like you to confirm if the movie I described is indeed Martial Arts which you have got on dvd as Chinese Godfather then we'll take it from there to find the movie you are looking for.

sorry for misunderstand. martial arts with chan wai man from 1974 is with 99% the movie i am looking for. just need to see it to confirm it. i just reacted on chinese godfather which i have. now i just need the movie on dvd or dvd-r. thanx a lot

Archived