Looking for a movie

mantis FIST

mantis FIST

Hi all. How has everyone been? Looking for a movie. I have some dialogue quotes. Do they ring a bell for any one?

"I've taught you well. Everything I know. You've even surpassed my skill. But why's it so important. Years ago your father was a royal guard. The best that there was. He won many royal merritts. And still during a special contest he was beaten by five martial experts. He was disgraced. So was our clan. It was long ago. But he has never forgotten that day though. And your his only hope. To redeem the clan, retrieve our honor."

There will be others. I gotta run now.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mantis FIST
Super Power with Billy Chong.

Ok. Thanks for that. I thought it would have came from a shaw film.

mantis FIST

Here is some more dialogue. Super power again?

"Now it's the master's turn though. A fitting end to our little show here. The greatest feeling is to have a man drop straight before you. A tribute to your power. The reason why we stopped was to spare your sons life was to give you freedom...." etc. etc.

Thanks!

Yes that's also from Super Power. The main villain Hau Chiu Sheng says that to one of his foes in the beginning of the movie. Actually it's "the reason why we spared your son's life, was to give you face" ;)

mantis FIST

Yeah movie looks sick. I have the trailer somewhere on one of my ocean shores VHS tapes.

Thanks for the link!

Archived