Blood Money?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Cat

This was also released under the title "The Stranger and the Gunfighter". It's a typical east meets west movie starring Lee Van Cleef and Lo Lieh. It is a collaboration release like Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires. It is much more like a spaghetti western, than a martial arts movie. If you like the spaghetti western genre, I would recommend it... Not many people seem to like it, but I do.

hey, released in France on dvd with a pretty decent image and English language. A decent bit of fun.

Yeah, I get a kick out of the Asian guy, staring at the ladies a$$e$! :tongue:

This film is actually the script that Carlo Ponti wanted Bruce Lee to shoot after ETD co-starring Sofia Loren. An offer was being tendered for one million for Lee. Glad he never made it. Huge racist overtones and tons of bad dialogue. I hope that wasn't Lo's real voice... It sounded terrible. Fights are equally bad.

7 Brothers was far better.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Right I saw this at some point. Too bad it was a bad one. I am a fan of Lee Van Cliff as I love a good western.

Thanks for the help.

GD Y-Y

Morgoth Bauglir

It's not that it's bad, it's just not great. I rate it a 7/10. That may be a tad generous though. But it's a movie about women's behinds. How can you not get with a movie like that?

hey,

yep, morgoth, it's appealing to the cheap exploitation side of me and Lo Lieh does come off as cool. His character is on top of things (not in that sense though ;))

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Thanks easternfreak those lobby cards gave me a chuckle remembering the sleazy side to this movie.

Speaking of westerns w/ kung fu stars. How is the one with Chang Yi?

GD Y-Y

Archived