marshall teague

Bus

anybody know anything about him? he looked like he could really fight and knew a lot about weapons.. looks like he was in some branch of the military.. i liked him in special forces, us seals 2, walker, along with sam jones was the only bright spot in fists of iron, and of course road house.. he's actually a pretty good actor

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

I never really noticed this guy until watching Special Forces and US Seals 2. He really helped the movies and made them less cheesy than they would have been. Good actor, and good skills shown when he gets to fight. I looked on IMDB for some info and he's had a good film and television career. Here's some info I got from IMDB.com.

"Was a cadet at Castle Heights Military Academy in Lebanon, Tennessee. Has appeared in episodes of three different science fiction series in which the aim of the main character(s) was to return home: "Quantum Leap" (1989), "Star Trek: Voyager" (1995) and "Sliders" (1995)."

Googling may provide some more info, I haven't looked. Also forum member and writer for kfc.com AlbertV may have been some more info on him. Just a hunch I have:tongue:

thanks bro. somebody had told me he was was the bodyguard of sam elliot. also said they are still good friends and sam had built him a house on his ranch.

Morgoth Bauglir

I'm gonna have to look into being a bodyguard! It would be my dream job. Meet celebs, have a house built for me, and best of all, beating the shit out of people and having a good excuse for it!

dionbrother

Err, why exactly would Sam Elliot need a bodyguard?

Marshall is an interesting, underused talent. Patrick Swayze claimed Marshall made the ROADHOUSE fight an improved sparring brawl, with full shots to the body.

I didn't realise Marshall Teague was a martial artist. I knew he was a good actor from his Babylon 5/Crusade days.

Back in the day, he was virtually a dead ringer for Mike Stone (the fight choreographer/stunt double in Enter the Ninja) and even played Stone in the mini series Elvis and Me.

Err, why exactly would Sam Elliot need a bodyguard?

not sure i remember being given a link to an article once online were it talked about how close of friends they'd became.. they worked out together etc also that sam brought marshall with him to a lot of movie shoots and got info from marshall on how the person would've really handled and fired various guns etc guess he knew a lot about guns think i saw on imdb where he trained the crew on gun use on special forces in the comments section so it might not be true

dionbrother

He was said to be a Nam Vet, so his weapons expertise is no surprise. The Eliot story makes sense.

Archived