Huang Fei Hong And Shi San Yi (2006) TV

fiol

What do you people think of this tv series dated 2006 featuring Gordon Liu as Huang Fei Hong?

1243585719_C1mfwaR3.jpg

I watched the intro of the first episode and it's pretty cool, now i'm thinking about purchase it (available on dvd in mainland china (no eng subs)(no boot)) but before doing that i was wondering if you could give me your feeling about this chinese (co-production CH/HK) tvseries ^_^

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xcPClckLSqQ

Good action & drama, with Gordon Liu displaying the signature Hung Gar styling.

cheers

Manozen

Good action & drama, with Gordon Liu displaying the signature Hung Gar styling.

cheers

Manozen

yeah thats good to hear that so i'm gonna buy it :) thx!

I'd like to get this, too - Fiol, can you please tell me which site it's available from?

Thanks!

:bigsmile:

crazedjustice888

Quick question, what is the best deal out of those sites you listed and if its the Chinese amazon...HOW DO I KNOW WHAT TO PUSH??? lol

Quick question, what is the best deal out of those sites you listed and if its the Chinese amazon...HOW DO I KNOW WHAT TO PUSH??? lol

Sensasian's stuff are overpriced

Yesasia is legit since the shippng cost is free of charge whenever you reach 40USD+ purchases,which is what s gonna happen since the two vcd sets are more then 40USD.

Amazon.cn has a lot of stuff, they ship worldwide BUT you have to know chinese, unless you know some chinese it would be pretty difficult to order from them (they don't have it in stock right now anyway ). I can help you with that since I made long time ago a guide on how to purchase things @ amazon.cn. The shipping cost from amazon.cn is quite cheap i have to say, but be aware of your custom..In italy ,they seems not to like that much stuff from China. Anyway besides the registered letter they have also the DHL/Courier option, cheap as well but who knows what the custom will think ? :ooh:

crazedjustice888

Well I live in North Carolina, so I don't think it would be TOO bad. Which one should I get? DVD or VCD? I never used a VCD before so I am kind of skeptical.

Well I live in North Carolina, so I don't think it would be TOO bad. Which one should I get? DVD or VCD? I never used a VCD before so I am kind of skeptical.

well i dont know how is the quality of the dvd-set, should be better than the vcd's though. Anyway amazon.cn doesnt carry any stock for the dvd edition, either yesasia...so if u want the dvd set the only way is Sensasian BUT it's way too expensive, i think the vcd at this point would be a good option.

crazedjustice888

Okay. Is the difference in quality THAT noticable? Not saying between the series but just in general between DVD and VCD.

crazedjustice888

I saw that the US version did not have all 40 episodes, but only had like 34 - 36. What does that mean? They cut it short?

I saw that the US version did not have all 40 episodes, but only had like 34 - 36. What does that mean? They cut it short?

Hi,

The episodes on the World Video DVD version could possibly be racked together with a different running time?

cheers

Manozen

crazedjustice888

Okay, that actually makes a lot of sense. I guess I should email them about it. Should I?

Morgoth Bauglir

I wonder if this is the same World Video that used to release movies. I haven’t seen anything from them in awhile. They had some decent-good releases, and they also had some that were ultra horrible.

Archived