Goofy dressed Villains with weird weapons or bizarre MA

loempiavreter

Omni Dragon
Cheers all

Looks like the type of movies featuring characters im looking for.

An Everlasting Duel there really odd things in this one you think Shaolin Invincibles this has more odd things but sadly this is the oddest clip I could fine on youtube

0EJnANxEf6g

Jade Dagger Ninja

kWJ6VgvcOpQ

Killer of Snakes, Fox of Shaolin

tnnvRQ4kWL8

Flying Dagger

cbJAdBimMpQ

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kungfusamurai

If Heaven & Hell was Chang Cheh on LSD, the director for Dragon Lives Again must have been on PCP. Everybody in this film is wearing weird costumes. I didn't really sit through this, I just got it recently and scanned through. The ending made me laugh. When I saw Bruce Leung's character floating past some cliffs I was like 'LOL WTF!'

OFuFSbmZ-KI

KFS

i dont see why not

picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=2439

add these from the same film

picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=2438

Haha, that's rich.

With the first photo, was that just a posed picture or part of the movie? Because I don't remember seeing that. I know there was a scene where that guy was going to fight them, but is told to stand down by his superior.

venomsfreak
Magic of Spell is the sequel to Child of Peach. And don't forget Kung Fu Wonderchild and 12 Animals to complete your Lin Hsiao Lou movie night.

I have Kung fu Wonderchild but didn't list it because I didn't think it was part of the series. I have never heard of 12 Animals. I'll have to hunt that one down.

Thanks!

Omni Dragon
Haha, that's rich.

With the first photo, was that just a posed picture or part of the movie? Because I don't remember seeing that. I know there was a scene where that guy was going to fight them, but is told to stand down by his superior.

but the gorillas where in the film i'll rewatch & find out

Omni Dragon

Neither shot were in the version I wacthed.

loempiavreter
An Everlasting Duel there really odd things in this one you think Shaolin Invincibles this has more odd things but sadly this is the oddest clip I could fine on youtube

Jade Dagger Ninja

Killer of Snakes, Fox of Shaolin

Flying Dagger

Of those Jade Dagger Ninja really looks like my thing. Flying Dagger might, but I didn't saw weird ocstumes in An Everlasting Duel or Killer of Snakes, Fox of Shaolin? Are they in the clips?

If Heaven & Hell was Chang Cheh on LSD, the director for Dragon Lives Again must have been on PCP. Everybody in this film is wearing weird costumes. I didn't really sit through this, I just got it recently and scanned through. The ending made me laugh. When I saw Bruce Leung's character floating past some cliffs I was like 'LOL WTF!'

The clip you posted didn't show any weird costume is that right? Should there be in the whole movie?

But thanks for all the title suggestions guys, appreciated!

I looked up Jade Dagger Ninja and stumbled on The Evil Karate

http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/movie.asp?id=2923

Plot: The setting is the underground lair of Devil's Gate, home to the ruthless and extremely powerful King Hades Yen (O Yau Man).

Yen instructs the '7 Monsters Of Poison' to find Lo Tien Hung who apparently has a secret Jade Pendant. This Jade Pendant bears markings as to the whereabouts of a manuscript which yields great powers to the person who manages to get hold of it. The 'Monsters 7' have 10 days to find Lo Tien Hung or face the wrath of Yen...

These 7 monsters of Poison would they be right up my alley? Anyone who have seen the movie can describe them?

Omni Dragon
Of those Jade Dagger Ninja really looks like my thing. Flying Dagger might, but I didn't saw weird ocstumes in An Everlasting Duel or Killer of Snakes, Fox of Shaolin? Are they in the clips?

An Everlasting Duel does have odd things but not in the clip

Killer of Snakes, Fox of Shaolin the people just turned into Snakes thats odd i think but also there is something odder

Omni Dragon

The clip you posted didn't show any weird costume is that right? Should there be in the whole movie?

An Everlasting Duel thats really what your looking for please take my word for it.

Killer of Snake, Fox of Shaolin theres more wierd I remember theres more weird near may not be right but I don't like to give spoilers out.

TQIazXXFdpg

An Everlasting Duel thats really what your looking for please take my word for it.

Killer of Snake, Fox of Shaolin theres more wierd I remember theres more weird near may not be right but I don't like to give spoilers out.

TQIazXXFdpg

I LOVE THESE 2 MOVIES !!!!! :kiss: JUST AWSOME !!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Not to upset falkor or anything but( in my mind & to me ) these 2 are pure CLASSICS !!!

In Everlasting Duel Chi Kuan Chun's part ( & maybe Cheng Sheng's ) are too small , but otherwise FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNY !!!!!!

I even like the love story in Killer of Snake, Fox of Shaolin ( Now beat that in the weird department any one !!! jrcma???! :tongue::wink: ?? )

Remember the FOX PILL sacrifice ? If that is not a proof of love I don't know what is !!!!!!!!!

Except maybe if a woman sacrifices her HAIR for you ( be advised that cost her ( the fox ) a min. of 200 years of spiritual cultivation) ! = YOU HAVE FOUND THE ULTIMATE LOVER !!!!!!!!

Oh ...& Carter Wong one of my heroes !!!!!! :angel:

Athena

loempiavreter

I'll look it up then, cheers.

Archived