Looking for the name of a movie

SunChien

I know it was from Ocean Shores, Tan Tao Liang is the main bad guy here, he wants to take over his master's business but the master doesn't feel he's ready, so Tan has him killed. He has a few guys working under him, among them are Kam Kong, Tsao Hung and some fat dude with glasses.

Anyone know what movie I'm referring to?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
silver hermit

its godfathers of fury aka little knife party the ocean shores tape has a purple cover titled god fathers of fury. tan plays a nasty villian in it

silver hermit
tan tao liang should of done more villian roles he was quite good at them.

agreed he was a much better villian. this and heroine of tribulation are quite good he basicly held up both of those productions with him manifesting his dark side. :tongue:

and that bar room brawl he had a few years back confims he has it in him. aparently his brother was a nasty fellow too.

Thanks, I remember watching it and being surprised that Tan was a villain as most of the films I'd seen him in he was the hero like Shaolin Deadly Kicks and Leg Fighters.

I know he played a bad guy in Blooded Treasury Fight, anyone know any other films where he's a bad guy?

'Showdown at the cotton mill'......Dude if you haven't already, you need to see this one!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih976TZWaoE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih976TZWaoE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived