Hey Everyone.... Quick Question About New Movies!

ChenZhen

Wassup

So after IP Man and Chocolate and Rising Phoenix what are excellent kung fu movies to watch?

I'm looking around and it seems nothing

Perhaps I am missing something

Please help and enlighten me

THANKS

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newest martial arts movies so far.

Bodyguards and Assassins is out now.

14 Blades comes out on dvd this month

High Kick girl

ya

high kick girl looks stupid though and really really really really low budget

thundered mantis
Wassup

So after IP Man and Chocolate and Rising Phoenix what are excellent kung fu movies to watch?

THANKS

I wouldn´t say the three you mentioned are excellent, but Ong Bak 2 really is. I´d say Ong Bak 2 and Bad Blood (not excellent, but good enough). Merantau and Undisputed 3 look promising, also.

ya

high kick girl looks stupid though and really really really really low budget

Can't be more silly and any lower in budget than The Machine Girl...cool cover though, that's what sucked me into buying this one.

Here's a review....not mine, but I thank who ever wrote it.

"Ami (Minase Yashiro, in her film debut) is a tough but otherwise average high school girl, trying to lead a normal life. Her world comes crashing down when her brother and his friend are killed by ruthless bullies. As Ami tracks down the ringleader, she is surprised to discover the bullies' association with a sinister ninja yakuza family. When she goes after her revenge, she soon finds herself in over her head and minus her left arm. Barely surviving, Ami escapes and seeks out shelter from two kindly garage mechanics. They take pity on her, fitting her with a high-powered machine gun where her arm used to be. She then teams up with the chainsaw-wielding mother (Asami) of her brother's slain friend and together they unleash an unholy, non-stop, over-the-top kill fest against the equally creative machinery (drill bra, flying guillotine) of their relentless ninja enemies."

post-3020-144191887027_thumb.jpg

Wassup

THANKS

Broken Path is phenomenal.

Bangkok Adrenaline is very, very good.

It all depends on what you have and haven't seen. Have you been through all the films recommended to you on the pages of your last thread ? there's plenty of top films mentioned.:bigsmile:

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9469

Archived