Trying to fins a Ninja film......

Krenathal

Hi all!

I've been a martial arts film buff since I was about 8 years old and I'm trying to track down some films I saw back in the day but can't remember the names of (Some good, some terrible!)

My current one is a Ninja film, quite sure it is awful and made in America (I think, I can't be sure, it may be eastern!). I was convinced it was one of the American Ninja films but after checking all 5 (A hard task for someone used to eastern choreography) it was none of them.

The only thing I can remember about the film is the end is set in an industrial estate type place and a ninja (good guy or bad, I don't know) is hiding from others by hanging one handed from a very high outdoor catwalk using his sword jammed into the bottom of it while others walk overhead. this is either a long shot or it is slowly panned back.

That's it, can't remember anything else but that. I have an inkling it may have been a Sho Kosugi film but I really can't be sure.

If anyone here knows what I'm on about then any information would be great and very usefull to my wee nostalgia trip!

Thnaks all!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Daisho thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately it's not Revenge Of The Ninja as I own it on video and DVD and is one of my favourite films.

It is however, definitely of that ilk of films so it's on the right track for sure.

And you've put me in the mood for watching Revenge Of The Ninja so thanks! :D

I 'think' I may have found it but I can't be sure!

I'm having an idea that it was "Strike Of The Panther" the sequel to " the Australian martial arts film "Day Of The Panther"

It's one of those films that I was definetly watching around that era and the synopsis says that the end fight is Jason Blade against a Ninja in a power station.

I just tracked down Day OF The Panther last week but have been unsuccessful with the sequel.

Can anyone confirm that this is the film I'm on about, the clips on youtube really strike a chord!

Archived