New R1 Shaw DVD Cover Art

mpm74

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting the cover art.

I wonder who Funimation hired to do the covers???? :squigglemouth:

I mean at least he covers feature actual characters from the movies, but just a weird design choice for sure.

INVINCIBLE SHAOLIN isn't too bad I guess. Here's hoping these releases are fixed compared to the first 2 Funimation ones.

I’m a little heart broken. I just noticed that there is no cheesy, disrespectful tagline on the top cover of Invincible Shaolin that cheapens the film.

However, I have to admit, I did giggle when I first read the tagline they put on Opium and the Kung Fu Master, “He’s gotta kick the habit before he can kick ass”………… but then I became furious!!!!..... then I got over it.

I’m a little heart broken. I just noticed that there is no cheesy, disrespectful tagline on the top cover of Invincible Shaolin that cheapens the film.

However, I have to admit, I did giggle when I first read the tagline they put on Opium and the Kung Fu Master, “He’s gotta kick the habit before he can kick ass”………… but then I became furious!!!!..... then I got over it.

Yeah, I hate those silly taglines. You wouldn't find those on a classic MGM film or whatever, so why put such clichés on here?

Cover still sucks - the surroundings are reminiscent of the bizarre shit Momentum Asia put out a few years ago.

Archived