Help needed would be greatly appreciated, on finding this movie

adesu89

Hey guys, I'm new here.

I've been searching so many search engines, but I cannot find this kung-fu movie I watch back when I was a child.

It was a VHS that had like 4 or 5 movies in it.

I know for sure one of the stories had to do with some kind of kid trying to fight a old guy for a drumstick, and the old guy ends up teaching him about the buddha finger style technique.

Thats all I really can remember, you really don't know how much of a favor you would be doing me if you tell me the title of this movie.

update: I remembered something else. The last movie also involved a child, who knew how to fight too. And I believe the last fight ended with the main character finishing off the boss guy by slapping both his ears in at the same time.

Also in the other movie the main fighter fought using a sword, but he early un-sheathed, he ends up dying in the end.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one with fighting over a drumstick sounds like Shaolin vs. Lama for sure.

The last movie also involved a child, who knew how to fight too. And I believe the last fight ended with the main character finishing off the boss guy by slapping both his ears in at the same time.

Hmm. I haven't seen that many old school movies involving children who can fight. But Sleeping Fist and Thundering Mantis comes to mind.

Thank you for finding that one for me.

I search Sleeping Fist and Thundering Mantis, and it doesn't seem to be the movie.

The child had to be around 9-10 tops, I believe it was a girl.

There was also another movie, which starred 2 brothers. One was ditsy while the other one was more serious. Ended up getting in a huge battle in the end.

Archived