Made in Hong Kong Shaws VHS

urbankungfu

urbankungfu

Hello friends and fellow collectors. I recall about ten years ago I had a collection of some Shaw films on the "Made in Hong Kong" VHS label. I've lost them through a move into a new apartment years ago and I'm desperately trying to find these rare tapes. The reason is for the really cool trailers that accompanied these films before they started and at the end.

Could anyone help with info on where to find them? I don't have a PAL VHS player and would need them on NTSC. I would consider doing a trade as well.

Thanks so much!!!

Urban Kung Fu

www.urbankungfu.net

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleDragon

You may look on ebay as those old made in hong kong ones show up often....i still have my original tapes i purchased back in the day..

urbankungfu
You may look on ebay as those old made in hong kong ones show up often....i still have my original tapes i purchased back in the day..

Hello Little Dragon - Is there a possibility that you can transfer them to NTSC for me? Just name your price or trade possibility.

Thank you!

Urban Kung Fu

urbankungfu
Also worth checking is Amazon.co.uk

Hi Karlos - I will check. Thank you for the info!

Urban Kung Fu

Right on, David, MIHK were indeed fantastic!

Remember all those trailers before the movie?

And then, MORE trailers after it?!

Bliss!!

:bigsmile:

If only MIHK made DVDs! I actually asked them years ago on their website if they'd do one for 'Fist Of Legend', but never got a reply.

Although I believe that was run by the head of HKVideo:wink:? Asked them about a few things on their Facebook.

LittleDragon
Right on, David, MIHK were indeed fantastic!

Remember all those trailers before the movie?

And then, MORE trailers after it?!

Bliss!!

:bigsmile:

yeah,your right mate, they did some good stuff...!!.i still have others i kept...:smile:

LittleDragon
Hello Little Dragon - Is there a possibility that you can transfer them to NTSC for me? Just name your price or trade possibility.

Thank you!

Urban Kung Fu

Hi....sorry mate but i cant transfer to NTSC i'm afraid...sorry, i cant help....

Archived